The jolly guys of Frak have been laying low for the summer. We even had a chance to spend some holiday time to relax and charge those game making batteries. However, we've not been completely slacking out. The new beta release of GLADIATOR BASTARDS
is coming out this September!
And yes, we've heard you! We have been reading feedback and took it seriously. The new beta release is filled with improvements and fixes, some of those came from you, the gamers. Here are few of the fixes:
- Awesome improved menus and UI!
- Cool background music in fight stages. Distinctive in each stage!
- Dash moves for each fighter!
- Improved and enhanced controls and playability!
- Completely new gameplay for improved challenge!
- Improved cut scene system for enhanced gameplay!
- Improved difficulty!
This new release is now in test phase and will be released sometime in September. We'' let you know!
By the way, Frak guys are going to Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki
next week (5-6.9). You can catch us at our booth where we will gladly demonstrate our new beta and let you try it out! So if you are coming to PGC, come say hi!